Field Trip Meals
Enter your text here...
Here' what you should know:
- lunches are packed in coolers to keep them cold and safe during transit.
- All lunches include a sandwich, vegetable, fruit, special treat and milk.
- Students eligible for free or reduced meals can receive this lunch for no cost or at their normal reduced rate.
- Students with allergies or other health conditions will receive appropriate substitutions parents provide The Nutrition Group with, medical documentation.
- Students and teachers may pay cash in advance or have costs deducted from their food service meal accounts. Adult chaperones must order and pay cash in advance.