» Belief Statements
- The student is the primary consideration of the educational process.
- All students can be successful learners.
- Effective education provides equity of access for all students.
- Learning occurs from meaningful engagement and challenging opportunities.
- Literacy rich instruction should be fostered across all areas of the curriculum.
- A balanced education promotes academic, personal, social, and emotional growth.
- Collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and innovation are essential life skills.
- Students should be prepared to function responsibly in a technologically changing world.
- A diverse curriculum lays the foundation for career readiness and life-long learning.