TEACHER / PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION PROCESSThe Hempfield Area School District does accept paper applications for professional positions and also online at http://www.pa-educator.net.
To apply for professional employment opportunities within The Hempfield Area School District, please follow the directions provided below:
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER / PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION PROCESSAll applicants are responsible for obtaining the following information and submitting it to the Human Resources office for consideration as a substitute teacher:2. Copy of Teacher Certification4. Unofficial Transcripts5. Praxis Scores6. Valid Clearances are good for 5 years from date of issue8. Physical and TB test form from doctor
7. Act 168 of 2014 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release
- Federal Criminal History (Act 114) http://www.pa.cogentid.com
- Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151), http://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS/Public/Home
- Criminal Record Check (Act 34), http://epatch.state.pa.us
- Act 24 Arrest or Conviction Form
- Physical Examination Form, original form from doctor and TB Test (Section III on form) dated not more than one year prior.