TEACHER / PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION PROCESSThe Hempfield Area School District does accept paper applications for professional positions and also online at http://www.pa-educator.net.
To apply for professional employment opportunities within The Hempfield Area School District, please follow the directions provided below:
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER / PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION PROCESSAll applicants are responsible for obtaining the following information and submitting it to the Human Resources office for consideration as a substitute teacher:2. Copy of Teacher Certification4. Unofficial Transcripts5. Praxis Scores6. Valid Clearances are good for 5 years from date of issue
7. Act 168 of 2014 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release
Federal Criminal History (Act 114) https://uenroll.identogo.com Use Service Code: 1KG6XN
- Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) http://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS/Public/Home
- Criminal Record Check (Act 34), http://epatch.state.pa.us
- Act 24 Arrest or Conviction Form
8. Physical and TB test form from doctor
Physical Examination Form, original form from doctor and TB Test (Section III on form) dated not more than one year prior.